Retail Goes Green 2023
Wednesday, 1st March 2023
Retail Goes Green
A Showcase of Sustainable UK Brands in The Hague
The British Embassy in the Hague and the Department of International Trade (DIT) specially invites you to join our showcase of sustainable UK brands, March 1st, 2023 in the Hague.
The DIT will transform the British Ambassador’s Residence in the Hague to display 15 innovative brands transforming the consumer, retail and food & drink sectors from across the United Kingdom. This is an opportunity for British exporters to showcase their products and services while meeting Dutch buyers, distributors, media and other commercial contacts.
The day's programme:
- 11:30: Welcome by Simon Banham, Country Director DIT Netherlands
- 11:35: Opening Address by Joanna Roper His Majesty’s Ambassador of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to The Netherlands
- 11:40: Presentation by Catherine Lee, Head of Ethics and Sustainability, Ted Baker
- 11:55: Presentation by Tristan Kaye, Commercial Director, Notpla
- 12:10: Presentation by Noor Crabbendam, Associate and EU policy lead, The Carbon Trust
- 12:20: Q&A
- 12:30: Lunch & The Exhibition Opens Until 16:30.
NB: More details to follow in the emails after registration.
How to attend this event
Secure your spot and register as soon as possible by clicking below.
We have gathered together some of the most highly respected professionals in the industry to discuss their sustainability journey in today's environment. Among our esteemed speakers and panelists are:
Spaces will be limited, so register as early as possible.