The Department for Business and Trade is pleased to invite businesses to a full-day conference event to explore the benefits and practicalities of becoming more sustainable to win international business.
As the flagship event in our series, the Go Green Go Global Conference 2023 will bring together expert speakers, panels, workshops, sectors-focused sessions, one-to-one meetings and more. The day is designed to equip you with the knowledge, insights and contacts to enable you to select and implement the right sustainable practices for your business and access international market opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
This event will be suitable for businesses of any size from any sector that want to find out about sustainable practices and how to make them work for your business.
- Keynotes from expert speakers in sustainability and international business
- Sustainable marketing to acquire more interest from overseas customers
- How to measure and offset your carbon footprint effectively
- Carbon literacy for your organisation
- Sustainable global supply chains and ethical trading
- Sustainability accreditations; how to choose based on sector and target market
- Financing sustainable exports
- Demonstrating sustainability when bidding into large supply chains and contracts
- Sector-focused sessions including Food & Drink, Retail, Construction and more
- Market briefings and opportunities
In Person or Online?
This is a hybrid event so you can join remotely and access the key sessions from anywhere.
Delegates who attend the event in person will also benefit from:
- Access to all sessions and workshops, including those not available online
- One-to-one meetings
- Networking with other businesses
- Exhibition with relevant service providers
- Refreshments and lunch
Join us on 5 July to learn all you need to take your next steps to sustainable export success.
Date: Wednesday 5 July 2023
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Agenda - full details coming soon
Arrival, registration, networking and exhibition
Welcome and Introductions
Next Steps and Close
Royal Armouries Museum