BETT Asia 2023
4 - 5 October 2023
Join the Department for Business and Trade's UK Pavilion at BETT Asia
The Department for Business and Trade’s (DBT) Education Team are hosting a UK Pavilion at Bett Asia. The UK Pavilion will be our centrepiece at this major, regional expo and summit, which will provide a platform for UK companies, Asia Pacific buyers, regional ministries, and DBT regional education advisors to connect. Following the last Bett Asia 2022 event, DBT are working with the UK companies who were with us, on taking business leads established, to export success.
Members of the DBT International Education team, and the BESA Education Technology Trade Association, will also be there to welcome you and offer key advice and assistance to international partners and buyers looking for education solutions, and potential inward investors into the UK's thriving, and internationally renowned education sector.
UK Companies – Join us on the UK Pavilion
The opportunity exists for cutting-edge UK EdTech providers to showcase their products and services on the pavilion, in the heart of the exhibition hall. The offer includes, but is not limited to:
- A dedicated pod on our UK Pavilion, a prime location in the exhibition hall;
- A profile in our brochure which will be promoted to all BETT delegates;
- Prioritised pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings via our online booking system with overseas DBT education colleagues;
- Your presence promoted in advance of the event, to overseas buyers, partners and end users that DBT are in contact with;
- An invitation to an exclusive networking reception at the Ambassador's residence;
- Post-event assistance from DBT's global network on progressing new leads established at the event.
Please register your details to be considered for selection by 11th August 2023. Note, places are limited and subject to DBT approval. Cost of participation is £2,500. Should you have any questions, please contact DBTeducation@brayleinoevents.com.
Additional opportunities exist for UK companies, from across the education sector, to promote their brand and support the UK presence at BETT Asia by taking a key sponsorship package with the UK Pavilion.
Why partner with the UK?
Discover the UK's Edtech capabilities and find out how we can help you deliver better educational outcomes, whatever your specific challenges.
Six reasons to partner with UK Edtech providers:
- Long considered to be at the forefront of innovative solutions
- More than 200 global EdTech start-ups set up in London
- More than 1,000 British EdTech companies cover everything from infrastructure to connectivity, hardware, software and content
- 60% of Europe's top 20 Edtech companies are from the UK
- The Education Technology Strategy is backed by £10million of funding
- To potential investors, EdTech is one of the UK's fastest growing sectors, with 1,000 companies accounting for 4% of all digital companies.
If you are an overseas partner, buyer, investor or delegate interested in meeting our UK companies, please register your interest here:
If you are considering investing into the UK’s world-beating education sector, please contact Adrian Walewski, DBT FDI Team. Adrian will also be on our Pavilion, and presenting at the event, and will be pleased to offer advice on your investment strategies, including the additional, follow-up support we can offer investors, in using the UK as a prime location to base yourself and grow your business in, as well as export your services and products overseas.
We look forward to talking with you soon!
For more information, contact DBTeducation@brayleinoevents.com