The biggest food and drink exhibition in the Middle East, Gulfood is the place to introduce your flavours to the world
Every year, producers, importers, buyers and retailers, media specialists and independent associations from across the world meet for five-days of inspiration, business negotiations, and networking.
The Department for Business and Trade (DBT), invites British companies in the food and drink sector to join them on an overseas trade mission to Gulfood Dubai in February 2024.
An event ideal for promoting established brands, if you are an experienced exporter this will be a high value opportunity to meet existing clients and find new ones.
By joining this delegation, you will:
- Benefit from being part of the high-profile UK pavilion, visited by key buyers
- Attend a networking brunch to mingle with buyers and local stakeholders before starting your day at the exhibition, arranged by DBT UAE with their in-market contacts*
- Undertake a group visit to a local food and drink store in Dubai to see where your product could sit*
- Receive expert support whilst in-market
- Gain access to pre-show briefing webinars ensuring you are fully prepared for a successful visit
- Meet and network with like-minded businesses in your region
*full programme to be confirmed
- Strengthen your reputation amongst the international buying community
- Build your export business through partnerships with buyers and retailers
- Meet existing customers and identify new partners
- Cost effective research opportunity to better understand the UAE market
Showcase your product on DBT's GREAT branded group stand
Receive your own dedicated space to showcase your products on a GREAT branded group stand, organised by the Department for Business and Trade.
Limited spaces available. Space will be shared and products displayed on a rotation.
From June 2023, the organisers of Gulfood 2024 have made some changes to their portfolio requirements. Businesses from the sweets and confectionery sectors, including; sweets, bonbons, candies, caramels, drops, chewing gums, gums and jellies, liquorice, marshmallows, nougat, pralines, toffee and truffles, as well as cocoa, chocolate and chocolate products will not be eligible to attend.
The trade mission will be free to attend for eligible businesses and covers all trade mission activities. You will be required to book and pay for your own travel, accommodation and other expenses in-market.
Whether you’re a rising startup or an established brand, register your interest today to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Eligible companies will then be invited to complete their booking.
We will be collecting personal information as part of our registration process. This information will be processed and shared within the Department for Business and Trade (DBT) and with selected third parties for purposes connected with DBT performing a task in the public interest or to fulfil an official function and the task or function has a clear basis in law. DBT takes your privacy very seriously. Your personal data shall be processed according to the Department for Business and Trade’s Fair Processing Notice.