Northern Powerhouse Virtual Mission Programme: Japan
About the event
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites companies in the Northern Powerhouse to attend series of sector focused webinars followed by a virtual mission to Japan for up to 15 selected companies.
Join us to find out what Japan has to offer for your business, sector specific information will identify how you can benefit from UK-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA).
Companies selected for the virtual mission will make valuable contacts in local Japanese companies and potential clients.
What’s on offer?
Find out the latest market trends, updates and specific information for specific sectors in the Japanese market and the opportunities arising from the from UK-Japan CEPA in these sector focused webinars.
- Food & Drink – 3 March, 10:00 GMT
- Life Science – 4 March, 10:00 GMT
- E-commerce webinar on 10 March, 09:00 GMT
- Renewable Energy – 23 March, 10:00 GMT
- Digital Products – 31 March, 10:00 GMT
We will have the opportunity for 15 companies to take part in a NPH virtual mission to Japan. Delegates will benefit from:
- A language and culture workshop to prepare for virtual meetings
- Production of a company profile to assist in business matching
- A sector report produced by external consultants
- Up to five one-to-many meetings with industry sector groups
- Up to fifteen x one-to-one meetings for delegate companies to meet potential partners/distributors
- Post virtual mission follow-up support
NPH mission delegates will be supported by an experienced International Trade Adviser.
Register now to find out more on this important market for the UK.
Webinars – free of charge
Virtual mission - £50 + VAT registration fee
Closing date for the registration of interest in the mission - 23 April 2021
Eligibility for the trade mission - Open to companies from the Northern Powerhouse region. Participation by selection only.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org