Global FinTech Competition 2021
Are you an innovative FinTech company with an ambition to grow internationally and take your business to the next level?
This might be the right opportunity for you! The DIT's Global Entrepreneur Programme's Global Fintech Competition is looking to uncover the most innovative Fintech companies from across the world who will benefit from having their global HQ in the United Kingdom, and the support that the programme offers.
The UK is the undisputed FinTech capital of the world. This position has been built on 3 key factors: the strength of the UK in financial services, the nature of UK consumers and the UK regulatory environment.
This is an opportunity to pitch to an esteemed panel of expert judges from family offices, investment banking, angel networks and financial services.
- Showcase the outstanding companies through social media exposure, and access to esteemed expert judges.
- Open doors through the networks of our DIT Dealmakers and judges for funding and organic growth through strategic partnerships and new clients.
- Mentor the finalists through setting up in the UK to going global.
Your company, is generating revenue and having passed the $250k mark with 20%+ yoy growth.
- Considering presence in the UK within the next 2 years.
- Have ambitions to grow globally.
- Have an innovative solution for finacial sector (including blockchain and AI).
Prizes for Finalists
- Assistance through our networks and the Dealmaker on capital raising, pitching for business.
- Access to Roundtables with Business Leaders from the Judging Panel on issues covering business growth, accessing capital, and networking
- Mentoring and door opening with assigned DIT Dealmaker within the Global Entrepreneur Programme
- 1-2-1 sessions with VCs, angel groups, corporate finance specialists where appropriate and of benefit to the company
- Promote the finalists through Dealmaker media connections, social media and our judges.
Apply by 20th of August for your chance to be selected
Meet the Panellists