About the event
Join the UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) on their UK stand at Medica, the world’s leading trade show for the medical sector. At Medica you’ll discover future trends, learn what's new, and hear what's working from peers and leaders from around the globe. Medica attracts thousands of industry professionals from over 50 countries in attendance. It is the perfect audience for you to demonstrate your company’s creativity, expertise and innovation in the sector.
Why use DIT?
Attendees will benefit from the connections, knowledge and experience of DIT who will:
- Enable 1-2-1 meetings to help secure business deals/widen networks
- Gain access to industry and market experts • Help improve/unlock supply chains
- Raise your company’s profile through DIT’s high visibility presence at the show
- Help support and promote UK companies, identify potential partners, distributors and customers and provide on-stand support, networking and advice
- Host an In-market networking reception (subject to change)
DIT is offering UK based companies a fantastic low cost high value package of £200 plus VAT to join their stand:
- Medica 2021 Exhibition Entry Ticket
- Priority access to the stand to hold your meetings
- Priority access to book a private meeting area with clients including use of presentation screens
- Promotion of your company on DIT event website, directory and digital collateral onsite
- 1-minute company video to be shown on screens on the stand as part of UK showcase rolling presentation and you logo on our stand
- Pre-event help and advice including a DIT-hosted briefing to discuss making the most of the show
- Access to DIT Pavilion facilities including light refreshments during the show
- Networking opportunities
- On-site support from DIT market and industry Specialists including our team based in Germany.
There is only a limited number of packages available. If you are interested in joining us at this event, please use the below button to apply.
Please note, the deadline for applications is Thursday 30 September.
DIT will host one to one meetings with its market and industry specialists to provide expert advice and support to UK companies looking to expand or start its international business which is available to all UK companies free of charge. Details of the meetings available for booking will be published on the event website in September.