Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards Prizes
The Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards will be presented at the Residence of Her Majesty’s British Ambassador to France. The Awards will provide winning companies with a bespoke set of prizes designed to reward success as well as improve visibility and networking opportunities. Both the Franco-British Chamber and the Commercial Section of the British Embassy in Paris wish to support prizewinners throughout 2022, offering recognition for outstanding achievement and increased support with their Franco-British business development.
Please find below our list of prizes:
The Award winner will be presented with a Franco-British Trade & Investment trophy to celebrate the company’s success. This will be awarded in an official ceremony held on 2nd December 2021.
- Recognition and visibility
The British Embassy in Paris and the Franco-British Chamber will communicate widely around the Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards.
The British Embassy in Paris will offer companies the opportunity to present their products and services at the Queen’s Birthday Party held in 2022, at the Residence of Her Majesty’s British Ambassador to France.
- Business Development
Both the Commercial Section of the British Embassy in Paris and the Franco-British Chamber will offer winning companies exclusive access to events and workshops designed to support their business development, whether that be in terms of trade or investment opportunities.
- Franco-British Chamber Offer – Corporate Membership: Network, Promotion & Development
- Participation in events and networking
- Referenced in the Franco-British Chamber directory
- Visibility in the newsletter and on social media
- Business Connect Services
- Member-to-Member Offers
- Tailor-made services
Step 1 – APPLICATION
20 September – 5 November 2021
- Complete your application form for the Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards 2021.
- Only fully completed applications submitted prior to the deadline of 23:59 CET on 5th October 2021 will be accepted.
Step 2 – APPLICATION REVIEW
- Trade & Investment advisers and specialists at the Commercial Section of the British Embassy in Paris and the Franco-British Chamber will filter applications.
Step 3 – JURY
- The Franco-British Trade & Investment Awards Jury will meet to decide on the Award Winner for each category.
Step 4 – CEREMONY
2 December 2021
- The Award Winners will be invited to attend the official Award Ceremony held at the Residence of Her Majesty’s British Ambassador to France.