Click the days below to see the events on offer across the UK and online.
Just some of the highlights on Monday:
Doing Business in the USA - Streamlining Your US Expansion - 2:30pm - 4:00pm (GMT)
Introduction to UK Export Finance - 4:30pm - 5:00pm (GMT)
Just some of the highlights on Tuesday:
Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Singapore - 10:00am - 11:30am (GMT)
Doing Business in the Middle East: A focus on the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) - 10:00am - 11:00am (GMT)
Institute of Export & International Trade: Digital Trade Launch - 5:30pm - 7:30pm (GMT)
Just some of the highlights on Wednesday:
- Export Academy sessions including teach-ins, Q&As and Free Trade Agreement webinars, following the expansion of the Export Academy
- The Department for International Trade’s Approach to Supporting Exporters - 1:00pm - 1:30pm (GMT)
- Introduction to the Export Support Service - 9.30am - 10:00am (GMT)
- Latin America and the Caribbean (LATAC) sessions - 12:00pm - 5:00pm (GMT)
Navigating Global Trade: Unlocking your international potential - 4:00pm - 5:00pm (GMT)
Just some of the highlights on Thursday:
- Unlocking India’s e-commerce opportunities - 10:00am - 11:00am (GMT)
- Changes to International Travel - 10:00am - 11:00am (GMT)
Just some of the highlights on Friday:
- The Retail Lab - The Consumer Goods and Food&Drink Retail Scene in Australia and New Zealand - 8:30am - 9:30am - GMT)
- Spotlight on Sustainable Global Growth with LUSH - 10:00am - 12:00pm (GMT)
Like the look of these?
Why not also take a look at:
Europe Trade Month
Explore Europe Trade Month - a virtual trade tour of Europe, taking place 2nd - 26th November 2021, that will excite, inspire, and equip UK businesses for success in the region.
Market briefings, sector deep dives and local experts will showcase opportunities, trends and pinpoint the many levels of government support available.
The UK will be participating at Expo 2020 in Dubai, taking place from 1 October 2021 - 31 March 2022.
The UK’s participation theme is ‘Innovating for a Shared Future’ and will showcase the best of the UK through a global business and cultural programme of content and activity you can experience in person or online at the UK Pavilion and across the wider Expo programme. With over 190 countries participating find out how to connect to the world in one place and create business opportunities on the UK at Expo 2020 Dubai website.
For any issues regarding event registration, please contact: email@example.com
To keep up to date on new events and receive reminders for International Trade Week, register here: