UK-India Green Hydrogen Hub
The UK-India Green Hydrogen Hub is a coalition of UK and India research groups and innovators that join forces to drive science and innovation, accelerate and enhance the role of hydrogen in the UK and India’s decarbonisation journey.
A range of Green Hydrogen Hub events and networking opportunities will create links between the ideas of the future and the funds that can make them happen, and give members access to masterclasses on how UK-India research partnerships can deliver optimal results.
Here’s a real opportunity to explore a diverse array of technological innovations and collaboration opportunities through this engagement!
Benefit to the UK and Indian hydrogen community
- Bilateral platform for the academic community to improve understanding of the ongoing research and innovation in the sector in UK and India;
- Opportunity for researchers to build their capacity, participate in knowledge exchange, connect with researchers working on similar thematic areas to co-develop research outcomes and overcome common barriers.
- Hub members gain an enhanced knowledge of pioneering, innovative research and innovation solutions to co-develop and create an evidence base of innovative and cost effective technologies.
- Members will share updates on trends, potential pilot opportunities and future collaborations in the UK and India on a routine basis. This will complement regular briefings on strengths and capabilities of R&I ecosystems in both countries, leading to more diverse collaboration tackling a wider range of global and challenges in the clean energy sector.
- The Hub will strengthen deeper and more diverse links between industry and academia in the UK and India, underpinned by best practice examples to enable seamless collaboration.
- The Green Hydrogen Hub “matchmaking” channels will boost networking between UK and Indian researchers and innovators, with new sources of R&D funding (public, private and philanthropists) to bring high potential research and innovation aligned with key priorities of both countries to market.
- Opportunity for Hub members to form a strong talent pipeline of the finest minds in the UK and Indian Hydrogen circuits, through development of longer term people to people exchanges.
Top objectives to make your stay a success:
- Take advantage of our networking sessions – don’t be shy about striking up conversations in the margins;
- Make the sessions interactive; ask our speakers questions and participate in discussions; we want to hear from you!
- Be specific in terms of which partnerships you’d like to forge in the future: This could the beginning of a research consortium or a pilot. Aim high!
Participation is free. Kindly follow the registration link below to register.
Write to email@example.com in case you have any queries.