Open call: Green Trade & Investment Expo
About this Open Call
Green Trade & Investment Expo 22 is a chance to showcase both the investment and export opportunities presented by the UK’s net zero transition. It will demonstrate UK leadership in capitalising on the investment and export opportunities created by our net zero commitments, the Prime Minister’s 10-point plan and the UK’s Energy Security Strategy.
The Expo’s overarching objective is to set out how net zero commitments, both domestically and internationally, are creating significant commercial opportunities and will be a key driver of the UK’s future economic growth. The Expo’s investment and export goals support these overarching objectives:
- The investment goal is to serve as a stepping-stone between the Global Investment Summits in 2021 and 2023, promoting investable propositions set out by HMG’s net zero investor roadmaps, which are being published over the course of 2022.
- The export goal, grounded in DIT’s export strategy and Clean Growth Programme, positions the UK as a solutions-provider for the global net-zero transition and making the case to investors for using the UK (and particularly freeports) as a base for supply chain
The Expo will bring together a unique mix of Cabinet Ministers, local and national decision makers, investors, exporters, regulators and the innovation community. Over 200 participants expected.
The UK Government is looking for corporate sponsors to support the delivery of the Summit. We are particularly interested in businesses and organisations with a specific commitment to supporting the UK net zero transition and HMG’s Ten Point Plan. Sponsorship is an excellent opportunity to closely align with this high-profile event. Please see the document below for an indication of the potential sponsorship rights package. We would also be interested to hear from organisations who feel that they could offer value in-kind services.
- Create positive brand positioning: Demonstrate commitment to clean growth and net zero transition through panel discussions and showcasing opportunities combined with Principal Partner sector exclusivity and brand recognition across the event.
- Showcase industry leadership: Help lead shaping the future of green investment and export opportunities become an integral part of one of the most high-profile and exclusive events of the year. Benefit from a full suite of sponsorship rights that puts your business at the heart of the Summit.
- Engage a high-profile audience: Interact and network with a premium audience of UK and global business leaders, investors and senior government representatives throughout the Summit.
*Prospective sponsors will undergo due diligence checks from the Cabinet Office and Department for International Trade to comply with robust UK Government standards