BETT Asia 2022
11 - 12 October 2022
What is BETT Asia?
Visit Bett Asia (British Educational Training and Technology Show, Asia) - 11 - 12 October 2022 - and be part of one of the most important senior education gatherings in the region.
This two-day event offers one unique location for a huge range of representatives within the Edtech industry, from leading companies, to innovative start-ups focused on school leaders and end users.
Join the Department for International Trade's UK Pavilion at BETT Asia
The Department for International Trade’s (DIT) International Education Team are hosting a UK Pavilion at Bett Asia. The UK Pavilion will be our centrepiece at this major, regional expo and summit, which will provide a platform for UK companies, Asia Pacific buyers, government ministers, and DIT regional education advisors to connect.
Members of the International Education team will be there to welcome you and offer key advice and assistance to international partners and buyers looking for education solutions.
UK Companies – Join us on the UK Pavilion
The opportunity exists for cutting-edge UK EdTech providers to showcase their products and services on the pavilion, in the heart of the exhibition hall. The offer includes, but is not limited to:
- A dedicated pod on our UK Pavilion, a prime location in the exhibition hall;
- A profile in our brochure which will be promoted to all BETT delegates;
- Prioritised pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings via our online booking system with overseas DIT education colleagues;
- Your presence promoted to overseas buyers and partners that DIT are in contact with;
- An invitation to a networking reception at the Ambassador's residence;
- Post-event assistance from DIT's global network on progressing new leads & projects.
Please register your details to be considered for selection by 26 August 2022. Note, places are limited and subject to DIT approval. Cost of participation is £2,500. Should you have any questions, please contact DITeducation@brayleinoevents.com.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Additional opportunities exist for UK companies to promote their brand and support the UK presence at BETT Asia by taking a key sponsorship package with the UK Pavilion.
Why partner with the UK?
Discover the UK's Edtech capabilities and find out how we can help you deliver better educational outcomes, whatever your specific challenges.
Six reasons to partner with UK Edtech providers:
- Long considered to be at the forefront of innovative solutions
- More than 200 global Edtech start-ups set up in London
- More than 1,000 British Edtech companies cover everything from infrastructure to connectivity, hardware, software and content
- 60% of Europe's top 20 Edtech companies are from the UK
- The Education Technology Strategy is backed by £10million of funding
- To potential investors, EdTech is one of the UK's fastest growing sectors, with 1,000 companies accounting for 4% of all digital companies.
If you are an overseas partner, buyer, investor or delegate interested in meeting our UK companies, please register your interest here:
We look forward to talking with you soon!
For more information, contact DITEducation@brayleinoevents.co.uk