UK Great Pavilion
China Beauty Expo 2022
14 -16 December 2022
Shanghai New International Expo Center
China is the world’s second-largest cosmetics market, with the beauty and personal care sector one of the fastest-growing and most promising industries worth more than £50 billion. Strong e-commerce development and increased urbanisation have further contributed to market potential, and with animal testing now exempt for export of cosmetics to China under revised Cosmetics Supervision and Administration Regulations, the Department for International Trade (DIT) is delighted to invite British beauty brands in joining our UK GREAT Pavilion at the China Beauty Expo (CBE), 14-16 Dec 2022.
CBE is the largest beauty trade show in China and last year welcomed more than 3,200 beauty enterprises spread across 230,000sqm of the exhibition space. This year, the UK GREAT Pavilion will be DIT’s flagship retail trade activity, located at the centre of CBE’s International hall to showcase the best of British beauty.
By participating, you will have access to:
- Physical brand and products showcase at the UK GREAT Pavilion to businesses
- DIT onsite support and brand representation towards networking and lead generation for those unable to attend
- Presence on CBE digital platform with marketing exposure via DIT China social media channels
- Interactive consumer focus group session
This event is for:
- Brands who are looking to enter China and test the market
- Brands who are in China already but looking to expand their network and presence
- All beauty categories: skincare, personal care, fragrance, and colour cosmetics
Participation fee: GBP 300 (or equivalent CNY)
The participation fee does not cover shipping, logistics and other costs incurred due to travel, guidance can be provided regarding the options available.
How to join this event:
Register for interest below. Please note spaces are limited and applicants will be selected based on product category, brand awareness, existing exporting presence and potential.
Application deadline: 15 October 2022
If you have any questions, please contact Annie Pei at email@example.com