Do you have an ambition to grow your business? Are you unsure if exporting is for you?
Join the Department for International Trade North East for a FREE workshop & find out what you can do to make your business 'export-ready'.
Who’s it for?
This workshop is for anyone who:
- Has an ambition to grow their business
- Wants to plan the next steps into exporting as part of an overall business growth strategy
- Is unsure what exporting might involve, but wants to understand the risks and implications to resources; the expertise, time and skills needed before going any further
Whether you are unsure if selling overseas is right for your business, or are considering exporting for the first time, this session will provide:
- Guidance on how to research and identify new overseas customers
- An understanding of the resources, knowledge and skills you will need to successfully export
- A guide on how to improve your business’ export fitness
- Signposting to other DIT resources or organisations
Join us on Tuesday 6th December, 2022 at North East Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) and explore your export potential!
The North East BIC offers the perfect environment for you to start and grow a business.