Join us at Bett UK
Excel Centre, London
Bett UK is the global community for education technology. Our objective is to provide a platform for Northern companies to visit the exhibition. You will have the opportunity to network with The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) teams from UK and overseas, meet other NPH Edtech companies, and engage with potential buyers. The event will also provide a platform to explore ideas, create connections and increase export outcomes.
Northern Powerhouse (NPH) will have a pod on the DBT stand and will be available to offer assistance and make introductions. On Wednesday 29th March NPH are organising a networking dinner after the exhibition closes.
Why Bett UK?
- Analysis of attendees at Bett 2022 shows that there were 60,000+ visitors and 1,200+ Edtech providers
- Education and Edtech represents one of the fastest growing sectors in which the UK is a world leader
- Network and generate leads with international visitors
- Meet new potential partners and customers
- Understand the support available from DBT in this important sector
- Book one-to-one meetings with DBT commercial officers to explore market opportunities in a variety of countries/regions.
- Understand the requirements of end users looking for new technology and solutions.
- Attend education seminars taking place throughout the show.
- Join a networking dinner
- Post virtual mission follow up support from your local International Trade Adviser.
N.B. Delegation members will be required to pay for their own travel and accommodation