London Tech Week ANZ Trade Mission 2022
12 - 17 June 2022
The UK Government, in conjunction with Australian and New Zealand national and state government partners, are thrilled to announce that London Tech Week (LTW) is back, in person, in London from 12 to 17 June 2022! Aussie and Kiwi tech scaleups will have the opportunity to join the first physical trade mission to LTW since 2019.
Applications to be a delegate on our trade mission are now open. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be an attendee for the Australia and New Zealand trade mission to London Tech Week 2022 where you will participate in a curated programme of tailored events, networking opportunities and site visits across London during London Tech Week.
Applications close on 19 April 2022.
Hosted in partnership with:
About London Tech Week
London Tech Week (LTW) is Europe’s largest technology festival gathering the world’s most inspirational founders, global leaders, senior investors and rising stars to collaborate and discuss the vital role of technology in society.
In 2020 and 2021 we saw an incredible 20,000+ attendees from across the globe for virtual LTW programmes, featuring 750+ leading speakers and innovators.
This year's week-long festival will focus on the following core topics:
- exploring the next gen of tech innovation
- impactful innovation at scale
- building a thriving tech industry
For the first time, LTW will regroup the majority of its anchor events into one main campus located at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, right in the heart of Westminster.
ANZ Trade Mission
What is included:
- Pre-mission briefing in May 2022 to network with other tech delegates in the lead-up to our travel to the UK
- Access to a week-long programme of events from Sunday 12 June through to Friday 17 June
- Hear from Trade Commissioners, Ministers and leaders from the tech ecosystem as they showcase UK opportunities
- Attend roundtables, site visits, networking receptions and information sessions, including information on capital raising, brand building and accessing the UK market
- Work with the UK Government to leverage support services and fast-track plans for a UK market entrance
What is not included:
- Living expenses
- Transport within the UK
Who can apply
The programme has been designed for Aussie and Kiwi scaleups considering expansion to the UK. It will focus on the following tech sectors:
- Future Technology – including artificial intelligence, big data and cyber security.
- Educational Technology
- Digital Health – including medtech and medical devices.
- Financial Technology
There is no cost to join this mission however, applicants will go through a competitive selection process based on readiness for UK expansion.
Applications close on 19 April 2022.
- Open to Australian and New Zealand companies only.
- Victorian companies have been invited to apply via Global Victoria which is now closed.
Past LTW ANZ Mission Delegate Testimonials:
"2019 was my second London Tech week and it was just as value packed as the first. There is no shortage of events to attend and people to meet – I highly recommend London Tech Week".
Steve Baxter, Founder & Investor, Transition Level Investments
"London Tech Week is a key event in our calendar and a must-attend for tech companies wanting to connect and network with clients, suppliers, and investors. We've taken important lessons away from previous LTW events and adjusted our strategy accordingly".
Shendon Ewans, CEO & Co-Founder, Gobbill
“Despite moving online this year due to the pandemic, the programme and networking sessions that LTW provided were insightful and engaging. It gave me a clear understanding on what our next steps for export should be and has led to several constructive conversations post event. I look forward to attending in person next year.”
Rohan Adarkar, Head of Market Development, Dotterel Technologies